Wednesday 18 June 2014

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY OF GOD'S FAITHFULNESS?

Since I wrote my testimony, I have received replies from a few readers stating what God has done for them.

One sent a mail to my facebook page with this message:

I always tell people that giving makes a way for you. I had a similar experience but before I went into that dark period, I had obeyed God's Word through his servant at that time. After I had obeyed, I went into that trying period but with that seed I had sown, God used it to perform his miracle for me.After five months being homeless at that time(living in a room set aside for renovation in a hotel), begged for N200 to eat on a certain day and lived at an edge of life with nothing to call a source of income. God in his mercies came through for me. I got a job in a consultancy firm and it changed everything. Presently still in the consultancy firm, I'm married with 2 kids, furthered my studies, living in a wonderful apartment and much more. I can stand strong and look at the future with much hope. All thanks to God.


So I would very much like to hear from you if you have a testimony to share but more importantly if you are facing a storm in your life and are overwhelmed by it.

I would really like to hear from you too.

I would like to know if what I wrote here has helped someone in any small way.

I intend to start a series or rather continue a series on John Chapter 11 which I started earlier.

Your response will be very encouraging. I  also welcome criticism on the articles written here. 

I know the write-ups are far from perfect, and I am not a professional writer but the message is as true from the heart and I tried to make it as plain as possible.


Thank you and hope to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment