Thursday 2 July 2015

THE ARK, THE FLOOD AND THE RAINBOW

Gen 9:12-17 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth

The new symbol of the gay movement in America is a Rainbow colored flag.

Think about it for a moment, The Rainbow was a symbol used by God to promise that He will no longer destroy the earth with the flood after the flood of Noah's time.

Amazingly this symbol that was meant to remind God of this promise to withhold a certain kind of Judgement from the earth is being used by a movement that is clearly opposed to the God of Heaven who gave the symbol.

I wonder, could American be saying, that they know a judgement will come but remember You(God) promised never to destroy the earth with a flood? or is this meant as a reminder of the days of Noah when the flood destroyed all living and God repented? or Is this a cry for mercy in judgement or the arrogance of a nation to God?

I do not know but America should know that God can not be mocked. What they have sown they will reap in due season.

To the few who stand for God in this Time, The Ark is still available to save. You can enter today and be safe by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. He still saves!!!

PS: After posting this I was made to understand that this symbol of a rainbow has been used by the gay movement all over the world. Also other countries like France legalized this years ago, to this I say that America stands in the spot light now because it declares on its currency 'In God We Trust'. I doubt this is their stance as a Nation or at least I hope this is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment