Thursday 22 September 2011

When is this "WHEN OF GOD"?

First of all I want to correct the scripture quoted in my earlier mail. I typed it off the top of my head then but this is the way the old King James Version puts it:

Ps 126:1
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Sorry about this error but all other aspects of the message remain unchanged. and thanks a lot to those that wrote back for the encouragement to write again. Here is today's topic:

When is this "WHEN OF GOD"?

In today's discussion, I would like to throw up another issue. As we considered yesterday a time will come when God will turn things around and there are severally scriptures we can use to reconfirm that. the bible says weeping may endure for the night but Joy comes in the morning. it also tells us that the righteous falls seven times but he rises back up.

While we have all this promises to us from the word of God sometimes we are tempted to ask Just when will this happen? When will my own case be treated? When will God intervene in my situation? I know God will do it but When?  These questions if you are like me may have crossed your mind.

Now lets digress awhile, some people preach and say '' Why ask God why?" But I believe that its not wrong to ask why if we ask in faith, wanting to understand what we don't. The disciples went to Jesus and asked Him Why they could not cast out a demon. Their question led to us knowing that prayer and fasting is important too. So I don't think God is annoyed when we ask questions but Please let us not go to the other extreme of doubting the word of God and questioning it.

Having said the above, the question may come up in your heart that when is this when of God? and it is a question that has to be answered. what are the things that can delay the answers we need?

So here goes, I can honestly tell you that I do NOT know what it was that is delaying your own specific when but please before you hit the delete button and consider me a waste of your precious time let me explain something to you.

Job was passing through something in his life and his friends thought he had sinned against God  and deserved what he was going through but we know that this was not the case.

In the case of the man that was beside the pool, Jesus told him to sin no more after he had healed him least a worst thing come upon him.

So I am not one of those who tries to act as though I know it all about what you are going through but the encouragement I want to bring to you is that no matter the cause God can turn it around!!

when is this "when of God"? i can tell you by faith that the moment your faith gets a hold of the word from God and believe that word, then your turn around has started!!

In John 11:23  Jesus said to Martha " Your brother shall rise again" but Martha post-phoned the day of Lazarus' visitation. Left to Martha, Lazarus' case would have only been handled on the resurrection and on the last day!!

Before you laugh, Please put yourself in Lazarus' shoe, I need help now and Martha is talking about the last day resurrection!! Its not funny at all oh!! Jesus went further and said I am the resurrection and the life... but Martha just did not get it.

Friend, has your situation made you turn away from the word of God? Are you doubting that God hears and answers your prayer?(oh sometimes I have) Has it created in your heart a doubt that anything can be done on this side of eternity?

I came to re-echo to your heart the words of Elizabeth t Mary " Blessed is she that believes for there shall be a performance..."  and again for with God nothing shall be impossible!!

That doubt came to take out your faith in God!! it was designed or fashioned against your believe in God. if takes out your faith even if you come out of it by some other means you would have been finished! Yes, there could be several other ways of coming out from your situation e.g. A barren woman visits a native doctor, or compromising your faith by sleeping with that man or woman etc but if your faith is gone you are finished.

So hold on to the word of God to your heart. What God says He will do, He will do! Though it tarry wait for it. The time to work in faith is Now!! You don't Need your faith in Heaven, its for here on the earth. Start praising God for what he has promised, start rejoicing that it will come to pass. Declare with all your heart what God has said about that situation. and I can tell you that your when will no longer be delayed.

Behold I do a new thing NOW it shall spring forth...

Let me close with this passage of scripture. Prov. 24:13-14

My son, eat thou Honey(study the word), because it is good; and the honeycomb which is sweet to thy taste(oh how wonderful is God's word), so shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: When thou has found it, there shall be a reward and thy expectation(which comes from revelation of God's word) shall not be cut off.(inserts are my comments)

God bless as you hold on to God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment