Monday 29 September 2014

HIS ARMS ARE UNDER YOU!!!

Deut. 33:27  The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. 

As I consider this scripture, I get the picture of a man who has been asked to fall from a height, after a safety net that can hold him has been put under him. 

In my experience, I have found out that I do not know every information about the trials or pains I am going through, at the time I am experiencing them. I feel helpless like every other man and pain feels my heart but I have come to understand that even when I don't have the answers I serve a God that has all the answers and knows the way through every wilderness.

Do you feel as though you are on a free fall right now? Have you tried to hold on, but your grip seems to have slipped completely? Does it seem as though events have gone beyond what you can manage or control? Has all your hope been dashed and your confidence in your ability gone?

Then friend you have come to the place where God can help you. At the end of your strength, His strength begins.

Our God is a refuge in the times of trouble, a very present help in times of trouble. He does not abandon us when trouble comes. You can run to Him in the place of prayer and feel the embrace of a true Father. 

Note that the scripture calls him the eternal God, that means that He does not get exhausted. He is self-sustaining and gives life to all, but His life originates and is sustained from no one. He has neither beginning of days nor end of days yet He is the ancient of days. 

The bible goes on to talk about His everlasting arms being underneath you, so you can be sure that before you hit the ground He will catch you. His arms are wide and big enough to accommodate you. You are not finished yet, His arms are underneath you.

Those that have tried to make you fall, will fail completely because they have to locate a place beyond the reach of His arms to cause you to hit the ground. If you are a child of God, I would like to tell you that where you are is not rock bottom. If you still maintain a relationship with God, He holds you in His arms and his strength does wear out!

Hold on dear friend and he will thrust your enemies out before you for you to have a victory that you did not fight for.

Underneath you are Gods everlasting arms, stay with Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment